HERB - slow cookers and double-boilers and projects

clu729s clu729s at mail.smsu.edu
Fri Nov 6 08:26:21 PST 1998

I have my trusty slowcooker for meals, then bought a few more at thrift shops
& garage sales for projects.  It is nice, since these days leave me busy, I
just leave everything to cook while I am gone.  Very useful..just wouldn't use
the same for the cooking for the family, and are relatively cheap to acquire
used.

Ldy galla