HERB - herb crafting

Ghislaine Fontanneau ghia_f at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:56:50 PST 1998

This idea sounds economical and way easier than the Boo-Boo Ointment I
was going to make (lanolin, almond oil, olive oid, many different EOs,
beeswax...so many different steps!).  But....maybe I grew up too much of
a tomboy....How does one use a "splash" and dusting powder?

*snip*

...> dusting powder.