HERB - herb crafting

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Sun Nov 8 15:27:10 PST 1998

On Sat, 07 Nov 1998 22:56:50 PST "Ghislaine Fontanneau"
<ghia_f at hotmail.com> writes:

>This idea sounds economical and way easier than the Boo-Boo Ointment I
>
>was going to make (lanolin, almond oil, olive oid, many different EOs,
>
>beeswax...so many different steps!).  But....maybe I grew up too much
>of
>a tomboy....How does one use a "splash" and dusting powder?

 Dusting powder is used after the bath or shower on your body usually
where skin touches skin, like under your arms etc.  It has the ability to
absorb some moisture making putting on your undergarments easier and it
can carry a scent to compliment a favorite cologne.

After bath splash is usually an alcohol based scented solution which only
slightly carries the scent.  Not as strong as cologne perfume, you can
use slightly more than either of these.  It is especially nice to just
splash it all over in  the summer as the alcohol evaporates cooling the
body as it does.

Grania