HERB - RECIPE: Juniper Berries in Oil

clu729s clu729s at mail.smsu.edu
Mon Nov 9 03:30:07 PST 1998

Thank you for that...this is new information to me.  Just as the fact that
Table salt is very toxic when in abnormal doses ( found that out when my
daughter decided to partake of my salt shaker)  Is this book in stores, or
will it be hard to find? I would definatelly love a copy of this one.  Have to
with two small toddlers around.

Ldy Galla