HERB - RECIPE: Juniper Berries in Oil

Roberta R Comstock froggestow at juno.com
Fri Nov 13 19:29:47 PST 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 05:30:07 -0600 clu729s <clu729s at mail.smsu.edu> writes:
>Thank you for that...this is new information to me.  Just as the fact
>that Table salt is very toxic when in abnormal doses ( found that >out
when my daughter decided to partake of my salt shaker)  Is >this book in
stores, or  will it be hard to find? I would definatelly >love a copy of
this one.  Have to with two small toddlers around.

>Ldy Galla

I found my copy in the medical section of Barnes & Noble in NY City in
1987.  Check with the bookstore of your nearest medical school, pharmacy
school or nursing school.  Or ask your local bookseller to look it up and
order it for you.  There is probably something newer out by now that
would be more up to date.