HERB - herbal gifts

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Nov 12 13:22:03 PST 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Warren & Meredith Harmon wrote:
> For those of us HIGHLY allergic to alcohol, what is a decent alternative?
> -Caro (one of the main reasons I'm not as into herbs as I wanna be...)

If you can use vinegar, that makes a period alternative for a splash,
scented fluid, tincture, etc. You can also mix oils with distilled water
and refrigerate.

By the way, some of the health-food stores sell alcohol-free flavorings
around here.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."