HERB - herbal gifts

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 12 13:42:45 PST 1998

 Also grapefruit seed extract is a good alternative to alcohol as well as
tincture of benzoin -- both of which are perservatives.  in the case of
grapefruit seed extract, the shelf life is less and you have to refrigerate
it but there is not alcohol.  You could also make tea blends put them in
attractive mugs with the little spoon distillers.

Period herb blends would make a cool gift for medieval cooks.  Dream
pillows,  moth repellents  for spinners and weavers are a real plus as
well.   I hate the smell of moth balls in my unspun wool.

Clare