HERB - Documentation and herbs

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 09:13:17 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/14/98 12:21:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nweders at mail.utexas.edu writes:

<<
 There's more but I don't know if anyone is interested.  I'm fascinated with
 what herbs were used when and how....  >>

	You have to ask?!? ;-) I'd love to hear more, plus get more info on that
book! (ISBN, etc.) I've wanted to find more info on the leech books for
years--does anyone know of a translation to modern English available anywhere?
	Would it be possible to compile a list various period herbals that are
available out there? The only ones I ever see are Gerard and Culpeper--nice
enough, but a small fraction of the number I've seen passing references for.
Surely at least a few more are, or have been, in print? If we could come up
with a decent listing, I'm sure Stefan would be delighted to store it in the
Florilegium! :-)

		Ldy Diana