HERB - Agnus Castus herbal manuscript

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Wed Nov 25 09:35:35 PST 1998

Does anyone know of information on the Agnus Castus herbal
manuscript (the herbal that was the basis for Banckes's and
several others) that exists online? I'm trying to find out
where the oldest copy is currently housed. I think it's in
Stockholm (the reference I have calls it Stockholm MS 90) in
the Royal Library.

I've exhausted my resources finding out information online.
I've luckily gotten a copy through interlibrary loan (the Brodin
1950/1973 book, as doctoral dissertation by the looks of it), but
it seems like an important enough manuscript that there should be
*some* mention of it online. And I simply can't find it. Any ideas
that could help me out would be appreciated.

Jasmine