HERB - Austin's herb festival

clu729s clu729s at mail.smsu.edu
Tue Oct 6 07:43:55 PDT 1998

When I had mine (close to 5 1/2'tall) I just let it grow on it's own.  I
usually all clippings were taken in the spring when it would grow quicker.  A
bit different from the book, but it worked.  You may try some vitamins for
trees in your local garden area.  They usually pick up where the soil lacks.
Also, if you wish to have a fuller tree later in life, clip it back now
(fall).  This way the branches will be fuller, and you will reap more of a
harvest in the years to come. Just keep up the patience...some time in the
near future...you work will pay off.

Ldy Galla
~nothing better than fresh bay in a soup on a cold winter night!!~