HERB - Message Router delivery notification message

MRGATE@oa.ithaca.edu MRGATE at oa.ithaca.edu
Thu Oct 8 22:25:14 PDT 1998

RE  Message ID: G202CC59408OCT199801245399
UA  content ID: HERB - "Hortulus" - "Betony"

Attempted delivery to:

    Route                 : @AM		<--
    Userid                : KMITCHELL
    Arrival date          :  9-OCT-1998 01:25

This delivery failed. Failure reason was "transfer failure".
Diagnostic was "max time expired".