HERB - Address/guild

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 08:03:24 PDT 1998

Agnes,

Actually, Clare would be a better person to answer questions.  I live several
hours from Austin, and I haven't made it to anything yet.  I'm not even
certain if their guild is a local guild that welcomes anyone or a kingdom-
level guild, I think it's the first.  I know there are several local
herbalists' guilds.

I think for a kingdom guild, meeting at major events or planning all-day
workshop/get-togethers every few months might work well.  Maybe a monthly or
bi-monthly newsletter to keep everyone informed and interested?

Does anyone on here belong to any type of successful kingdom level guild, like
a brewers guild or a stitcher's guild?  What works for you?

Raisya