HERB - Growing Patchouli

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Oct 13 14:51:53 PDT 1998

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Christine A Seelye-King wrote:
> 	So, I know it likes warm weather, (grew great in Florida), and it
> should under no circumstances be considered an indoor plant.  I would
> plunk it down in the ground away from structures (sheds, fences, animal
> enclosures, etc) and let it go.  Personally, I will buy the essential oil
> in very small doses, and count myself lucky.

Hm... I've grown it indoors before, but it didn't get very big. I've had
mine inside for about 2 weeks now and have not yet had a problem. We'll
see if it has the same problem in my house here in the Northeast...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."