HERB - What classes would you like to see?

BARBLEE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu BARBLEE at gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu
Thu Oct 15 12:44:24 PDT 1998

My Lady,

I have often wondered if the herbs have changed much since middle ages.
Some cross polenation (sp?).  Are they stronger? weaker? Can I find seeds
and grow them here in my area (near Savannah Ga)?

Several times I have seen and heard reference to spices with strange
names that relate to nothing in my grocery shelf. Or anyplace else for
that matter.

All I know about the use of middle ages spices and herbs is that they
were used as medicine, and salt was used to cure meat.  Any other ways
they were used would be wonderful.

Cibella
Shire of Forth Castle