HERB - Re: Hands On Classes

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:40:27 PDT 1998

>WOW!  Someone used the words "Austin, Tx" and "dry climate" in a
>message, together!!
>
>Honey, if you think Austin is dry, then I invite you to come up and
>visit me in Boulder, CO.

No thank you. Ain't NO way!! And if you think Austin is humid, try
downtown Cincinnati on a summer day. Makes Austin feel like a desert, I
promise. (76% humidity is humid??) Sure was nice when growing stuff in
containers. I didn't have to water twice a day like I do here.

Katerine Rowley, Ohio River Valley dweller by birth and raising.
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary Temple
Austin, Texas