HERB - Neijing Suwen translation?

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Mon Oct 19 15:56:59 PDT 1998

Has anyone purchased either the Ilza Veith or the Maoshing Ni translation
of the Neijing Suwen (often called The Yellow Emporer's Herbal or
The Yellow Emporer's Classic of Medicine)? Both translations are in
print and I'm wondering which one to try and get via interlibrary
loan (probably both) and which one seems the best translation to
buy. Anyone have these works? Their prices seem rather accessible
for the SCA scholar (~$13 and ~$14, respectively) and I was
wondering if anyone else had them....

Jasmine
Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm, g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim