HERB - Does This Exist???

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Oct 23 08:57:32 PDT 1998

> Have you tried the Library of Congress? There are several listings
> when searching on Orta, Garcia de (yes, it's searching wrong). Most
> are not in English. I've included the information I found on a quick
> search of their website (http://lcweb.loc.gov/catalog/browse/prem.html)
> area for pre 1898 books. There was no information available on
> Wajdi's suggested exact English title of "The Talk of the Simples
> and Drugs and Medicinal Things of India" but there is one title
> in English that is close. I Hope this helps! -- Jasmine at infoengine.com

Colloquies on the simples and drugs of India is probably the english title
that matches the title best.  It appears to have been reprinted in 1913,
1979, and 1987, and the 1913 edition has been issued as part of a
microform set that a good many academic libraries apparently have.
(Interlibrary loan is your friend! ;)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"Healing the universe is an inside job."