HERB - Re: Your library (Was "Hortulus")

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Sep 17 08:27:06 PDT 1998

Jasmine writes:

>Would anyone like a little bib of the primaries where I regularly
go online for information? Perhaps we can all add to it and
I can compile a list for anyone that would like to look for sources
online.

Definitely!! Just to get us started, here are a couple I've found:

http://members.aol.com/permianbry/best.htm
http://www.richters.com/
http://www.thespicehouse.com/
http://table.mpr.org/articles/97_050.htm

Also, if you're interested in period cooking, the following sites might be
of interest:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html
http://members.tripod.com/~AoifeFinn/index.html
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Now for heavens sakes, send me what you've got!!!!!!!!!

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,