HERB - Vials needed

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Fri Sep 18 13:36:25 PDT 1998

Yvette wrote:
>I am involved with a fund-raiser to benefit a local wildlife refuge
>and we are in need of small vials, preferably plastic, but glass
>will do, much like the vials you purchase essential oils in.
>We need approximately 350-400 of them, so they need to be very
>reasonably priced, or even better yet, free.

Sunburst Bottle Company has some of the best prices I can
find on the web very quickly. Other people may have had
other experiences that may be better. The ones from Sunburst
while not cheap or free are inexpensive in comparison to
buying them by the singles and small boxes.

You can find them on the WWW at http://www.sunburstbottle.com/
Glass vials are specifically mentioned at
http://www.sunburstbottle.com/page10.html#clearglassvials
and plastic vials are at
http://www.sunburstbottle.com/page6&7.html#plasticbottles

The kind you most likely want are the plastic ones. They cost
9.60 (US) per case for the 1.2 oz natural plastic with screw cap.
The count per case is 48 bottles (glass is TONS more expensive).
Shipping is extra and there is a minimum shipping cost of 3.75 (US).
I don't believe that they ahve a minimum order policy.

Sunburst Bottle Company
5710 Auburn Blvd. Ste. 7
Sacramento, CA 95841
(916) 348-5576 Fax (916) 348-3803

Hope this helps,

jasmine

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm (Metro-Detroit area of Michigan)
jasmine at infoengine.com or g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim