HERB - Vials needed

Donna Walden dewalden at flash.net
Fri Sep 18 13:18:58 PDT 1998

Greetings all!

My name is Yvette Royd from Bryn Gwlad.  I've been hanging around quietly
reading the list but find it necessary to finally write in.

I am involved with a fund-raiser to benefit a local wildlife refuge and we are in
need of small vials, preferably plastic, but glass will do, much like the vials you
purchase essential oils in.  We need approximately 350-400 of them, so they
need to be very reasonably priced, or even better yet, free.  If anyone has any
suggestions as to where I could locate such a quantity at a fair price, please let
me know.

Thank you for your time.
Yvette