HERB - Spring Springing

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 07:18:14 PDT 1999

>Hoping your spring is green and weedless (Ha, Ha)  The honeysuckle is
>blooming
>here, and mornings on the back deck are just wonderful.  Wish I could
>share the
>weather with some of you in the snow.
>

>Henri and Antea
>Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Stargate
>Purveyors of fine herbs and spices
>http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome

Well, just keep telling yourself that a weed is simply a plant where you
don't want it, and maybe the bizillions of them will look a little better
to you!  Just got finished having the yard mowed, and some weeding done,
and I'm still putting off putting those herbs in the ground, but I am
watering them at least!  The wisteria is blooming here (my new puppy
thinks its fun to get  a whole blossom down and eat it like an ear of
corn) along with lots of other stuff.  The biggest problem we have here
in Atlanta is the Pollen Count, it gets to be 3500 ppm and everything is
covered in a yellow/green coating.  One of my favorite expressions is
"The trees are having sex in my nose!".  Having all of the trees in town
is one of our trademarks, and something most visitors to Atlanta comment
on when they are here for the first time.  They are beautiful, and keep
the whole city green, but pollen season is ALMOST enough to wish for a
few thousand less trees!
	Particulately yours,
	Christianna