HERB - Spring Springing

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Apr 8 09:03:04 PDT 1999

My Lord and I are in the process of buying a house (with hope,
closing on the 29th of this month). When we were looking at the
place for the 2nd time or so, I got up the courage to ask the
owners what they had planted in the bordered edges around the
yard and house (nicely done).

They told me that they didn't know all that much, some it having
been planted by the previous owners before them, but that
they thought they probably had echinacea and maybe st. john's
wort. I could readily identify chives and tulips coming up.

So, assuming all goes well, it will be Christmas in June for
this little herbalist. I can't wait to see what's growing. I can't
wait to get my hands in the soil. I can't wait to start a compost
pile ..... Patience has never been one of my strong suits. :)

Wish us luck.

Jasmine, gwalli at infoengine.com