HERB - Spring Springing

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 16:37:52 PDT 1999

Well, after the entire sage smudge stick, and a couple of toilet brushes,
I don't think the wisteria even phased her, but she seems to have tired
of it, anyway.  At least she hasn't developed the habit my basenji/beagle
had when she was young, she ate a grand total of 5 mercury thermometers,
glass, mercury and all, a two-pound tub of Shedd's Spread (once), and all
the used band-aids and tissues she could get.
Thanks for the heads-up, though.
Christianna