HERB - Spring Springing

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Sun Apr 11 09:07:17 PDT 1999

Lilac does fairly well here in Carlsbad NM, and pomegranate bushes are
enthusiastic bloomers.  There is another nice shrub, Texas Sage,
silver-grey leaf and a fuchsia flower.  Does anyone know if it has any
uses?  It's so popular, we had to literally chain the bushes into their
containers at the library.

Prydwen

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com