HERB - Teaching a class at PW 28

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Apr 13 10:25:57 PDT 1999

Raisya wrote:

>So would I :).  Honestly, I've tried to work on this, but it's pretty
>difficult.  Right now, I've only worked out some varieties of fruits and
>vegetables, mostly by comparing appearance with period illuminations or
>relying on archaeological evidence.  I don't have nearly enough material for
>a full class.

I don't suppose you'd want to share some of your period fruits
and veggies stuff with the rest of the group, would you? Even if
it isn't a class, I would be interested. Every so often, the SCA
Cook's list comes up with someone who can spew off these period
equivalent grown today of some veggie or another and I confess,
I've not saved them. I should go search my archives for them.

Jasmine