HERB - Agnus Castus

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Apr 27 06:04:09 PDT 1999

Melistra wrote:
>Once upon a time I spent lots of money and lots of time getting most of  the
>"Agnus Castus" herbal photocopied from the U of F library with plans to
>re-type it without all the funny words and letters.

YEAH!

What a stunning suprise, my lady. Welcome. You are the first person who's
admitted to recognizing this manuscript. I am insanely jealous that you
managed to get photocopies of the book. I received it once through
interlibrary loan, but was unable to keep it long enough to photocopy
the entire thing. The book is out of print and I have been searching
for it ever since.

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm
jasmine at infoengine.com or gwalli at infoengine.com