HERB - Agnus Castus

MdmMalice1@aol.com MdmMalice1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 07:13:14 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/27/99 9:22:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gwalli at infoengine.com writes:

<<
 What a stunning suprise, my lady. Welcome. You are the first person who's
 admitted to recognizing this manuscript. I am insanely jealous that you
 managed to get photocopies of the book. I received it once through
 interlibrary loan, but was unable to keep it long enough to photocopy
 the entire thing. The book is out of print and I have been searching
 for it ever since. >>

Thank you for the welcome!  I've been interested in herbs for years and have
a tendency to dive in over my head when I become interested in something.
Now..I have an offer for you, if you'd care to accept it.

While I no longer have ALL the pages I photocopied (moving several times will
do that for you), I still have pages 126-205.  This covers "Astralogia
rotunda" to  "Solatrum nigrum", and the Indices "Modern Plant names and the
corresponding names in Agnus Castus".  I'm not quite as crazy as I used to be
::laughing:: Well..I think so at any rate.  And I really won't be using this.
 So if you'd like this paper packet, please let me know and I'd be glad to
send it to you.

Melistra
Trimaris