HERB - Pennsic plans

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Aug 6 08:46:01 PDT 1999

Oh hell, Aislinn! Forget contributions, we just want to MEET you!
You're welcome to show up to anything!

Lest anyone be scared off by the idea that they are a "newbie"
and anyone else on the list has been around longer, get it out of
your head now. You're valued! You're wanted! We need a support
group for our addictions! Please show up, do. Don't worry about
anything else.

Jasmine