HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Aug 6 11:37:08 PDT 1999

Eoin wrote:
>Do you have class notes, or anything you'd like to teach?  We'll
>need instructors, and I can guarantee an attentive audience of our
>local folks, if nobody else shows up.....

Assuming I can go (and planning that far in advance is rough) I would
gladly teach something.

>I have already asked the local people here if they thought it was
>worth more thought.  The only comments at all negative were from the
>Group Knight's Marshall, who wanted to know if the herbal folks
>would mind if he held a sort of pick-up tourney around the back side
>of the site, where they wouldn't be bothering anyone.....

I just had this vision of all our wives and husbands and SOs toteing their
armouring to a non-fighting event. *CACKLE* Ahem. Perhaps you had to
be in my head for that one. :) But it was amusing nonetheless. (What do
you mean I can't take my spear? You're taking PLANTS!)

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com