HERB - Herb-sic Date

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Aug 11 07:42:40 PDT 1999

>This is sounding better and better. I will go off and start looking for
>recipes. Should we be looking for spring related foods? Do you need help
>planning?

I can always use help.  Who can't?

>I'm getting all excited.
>Elewyiss

DON'T GET EXCITED YET!  This was originally presented as and is still a thought exercise!  We're still an "Un-Group" thanks to a long hunk of political machiavellian maneuvering,, and will have to get sponsorship from the Barony north of us.  (That's probably not a problem at all.  Actually, we hope to have this whole mess resolved in a few weeks and be done with it altogether.)  The site hasn't committed to us yet, either, unless it happened today.  Keep your excitement on 'simmer' for now, please!  I'd hate to have raised hopes and not been able to fulfill them.  We are going ahead and planning as best we can in the unsettled waters, and there's still lots of time for everything to get accomplished.  (I'll start worrying in earnest around New Year's.)

Eoin Caimbeul