HERB - eek...worms (longish)

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 20:11:10 PDT 1999

Grape leaf skeletonizers ?? What are those? Are you sure it itsn't the
chemecals you've used ingested by the "skeletonizers"?

If it were me, given the sketchy picture I have, I think I'd use plantain,
picked fresh, crushed or chewed and rubbed on the wound. I'd also try aloe,
fresh is better, but they have that in bottles. Calamine <sp?> lotion might
be helpful too.