HERB - Sacramento

GdDRUID@aol.com GdDRUID at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 00:16:23 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/14/99 12:42:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Octas at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 My name is Christina and I stumbled upon the herb pages trying to find
 information on SCA in which I have an interest.  I was wondering what would
be
 the best way to find information.  I know I'm in Ansteorra from the maps -
but
 I'm in Oklahoma - Edmond to be specific (suberb of Oklahoma City)  I'd be
 grateful for any information.

 Christina >>

I don't know about Edmond specifically, but OKC is "officially" known as
Wiesenfeuer...(Vee-sun-foy-ur).
Hope this might help you narrow your search.

the bard formerly known as Ceridwen
(Robyn)