Fw: Re: HERB - No sodium - Herbal alternatives??

Roberta R Comstock froggestow at juno.com
Sat Aug 14 09:24:13 PDT 1999

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lklc at prodigy.net

Roberta,
maby you could forward this to the list for me.  My E- mail is screwed
up.  Thanks.
Warning!  Watch the lemmon pepper.  I used some on a stake 2 nights ago.
It said lemmon pepper.  The shaker lid fell off.  Got about a ton in the
pan.  I cooked the stake.  Found it tasted very salty.  I got suspicious.
 I looked at the list of ingredients on the lemmon pepper lable.  Salt
was the first ingredient.  Lynette

 `````````
Sure thing!

I always make sure to buy salt-free lemon pepper.   Any time I pick up a
jar of mixed herbs, I mentally note whether it seems heavy.  If so, it
invariably contains salt, usually as the main ingredient. I also
habitually read the fine print on labels.

Hertha