HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #351

Katheryn Caffee kcaffee at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 00:52:14 PDT 1999

A suggestiong for the salt problem,

You may want to try Coltsfoot.  It naturaly tasts a little salty, but I
don't think it is salt.  I like to cook with it when it my turn to cook
around the house, and my parents (both salt addicts) rarly notice when I add
about a pinch or so of coltsfoot instead of a table spoon full of salt.  And
they usualy add less salt at the table too - don't ask me why, but it's
true.  And coltsfoot is good for just about any dish.

Kyt