HERB - Wemon Cycle issues

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 10:14:22 PDT 1999

In a message dated 08/20/1999 9:10:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Octas at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I was wondering if there's an herbal way to regulate a woman's cycle??  I've
been
 off the pill (nasty stuff) for about a year and a half now and I'm still way
off
 schedule.  I know it takes awhile - and I've been to a doctor numerous times.
 All they have to say is wait.  However it's messing with my entire system -
 sleep, weight, energy, and moods.  I don't know what to do.  The only thing I
 know is to drink chamomile tea - is that all there is??

 Christina >>
    Heavens, no! There are more herbs reputed to help with various woman's
problems than you can shake a stick at! I'm a bit rushed for time today, but
if no one else answers more completely, do some research (You always should,
anyway, to back up our claims, and help figure out doses! ;-) ) on both Blue
and Black Cohosh, Motherwort, Chaste Tree (Vitex), and, ummmm....... Shoot!
I'm blanking and don't have time to look stuff up! But there are some other
herbs to check out, too...........

                Ldy Diana