HERB - Post pennsic

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Mon Aug 23 17:45:44 PDT 1999

Sorry about your little trip.  Glad the big one was a hit.

Now, about preventing scarring.  I've been an RN for far too many years,
but never have I seen the results on a serious scar like on my brother.
As soon as possible, we used sterile vaseline gauze under the primary
dressing.  When the stitches came out, we used cocoa butter religiously.

He nearly took off his thumb having fallen on a piece of roofing tin.
The "incision went completely around the digit.  After all the above
diligent care, there is absolutely no sign of a scar.

Good luck.

Grania