HERB - Post pennsic

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 23 17:47:53 PDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: RAISYA at aol.com <RAISYA at aol.com>
To: herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG <herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Monday, August 23, 1999 17:28
Subject: HERB - Post pennsic

>Well, I missed the safe trip home by two steps.  Literally.  Fell on my way
>into the house and gashed open my knee.  I now have 9 external stitches,
and
>my husband says they took 5 or 6 internal stitches.  So, anyone have
>suggestions of what I can use after the stitches have come out to help
>prevent scarring?
>
>Raisya

At your local pharmacy you can get vitamin e liquid. Rub that into the
scars. If you can't find the liquid form, get vit e gel caps, at least 1000
IU. This is how I got rid of my scars post gallbladder surgery. I was
applying it to the scars before I got the staples out, but I'm not sure you
would want to do that with stitches.

Anya

Anastasiia Iliianovna Kiianin
Kingdom of Ansteorra