HERB - Ickies

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Aug 24 12:54:49 PDT 1999

Christianna confirmed the validity of my class proposal with:
>	Yes, as long as this is a History Class, and not a Cooking Class! ;)

Ah, but if they have to *consume* said medicine, would it not then
be at least in small part a cooking class? :)

What I'd like to do is start out the class with people listing the
nastiest things they can think of in medicine. Then I'd like to
supplement and group it with stuff I know and have. Then from
that grouping, talk to the class about some of the places and
reasons why the ingredients were used and why they work
and were thought to have worked then. Comments? Criticisms?

I have to admit that teaching this kind of class is really a matter
of a somewhat tipsy discussion at War this year. We were all
trying to gross each other out during a fine consumption period
and I won. :)

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com