HERB - Ickies

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Tue Aug 24 14:42:49 PDT 1999

Forgive my morbid curiousity, but what won?

>We were all trying to gross each other out during a fine
>consumption period and I won. :)

<("But they said burnt feathers was a period room scent...")

Wasn't that because the smell drove nasty critters out of the room?
Okay, let me rephrase...buggies, not the Duchess of Lowville who thinks
she had to know *every*little*detail*of*your*life*....

-Caro