HERB - Re: Clove Oil & Pennsic classes

Norma Storms stormsno at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 26 11:31:41 PDT 1999

My husband uses clove oil on his swords to keep them oiled and polished.  Since
it was recommended for one that was of Japanese origin, he's been using it on
all of them.  It doesn't seem to turn rancid and I can always find them to move
thme if we have company coming with children who aren't used to SCA homes.
<grin>

Sorry I missed all of you at war.  I was helping a friend merchant after she got
ill, so I didn't make it to any of the classes that were herb related.  If any
of you that taught classes have handouts, would you please contact me
privately?  I'd like to see about arranging  to get copies.  Thanks muchly,

Francesca