HERB - Re: Culpepper and beginning period books

Danie'l Twombly tarna at tic1.net
Sat Aug 28 18:24:02 PDT 1999

OK no offence.. So please don't take it that way.
But I have  been reading and thinking.. If it is a good herb book and fairly
close to being historically correct... does it really matter.
I  was told that SCA was about living in the modern midages, being as close
to historically corrected as we can... but most of all building close
friendships and having a good time in an era that we all love.
I see and heard more *discussions* about how Historiacal  correct this and
that is that I have had my fill.
I am sorry if I have offeneded anyone...
Brightest blessings
Tarna