HERB - Question?

Danie'l Twombly tarna at tic1.net
Mon Aug 30 15:41:04 PDT 1999

I haven't a lick of trouble with cat and catnip in fact ai had dogs get into
more then my cat. The Beginning of the season they liked the cat mint but
not since.
I live in Spokane washington adn I only have a 4'x3' gardening space. I have
starwberries, mint, catnip catmint,sage skull cap,sunflowers, thyme
lavender,motherwort, eccinchea(sp),
plus cutting flowers.
I am hoping to start and iris garden.
Thank you for asking.