HERB - Question?

nweders@mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 30 19:46:57 PDT 1999

At 12:12 PM 8/31/1999 +1000, you wrote:
>I live in the Barony of River Haven, Lochac (Brisbane, Australia) and
Spring begins on Wednesday.  Even during Winter it is normally possible to
have a fruitfull garden happening as we have sub-tropical weather here.

What fun!  Raisya and I live in Central Texas(different places) and we are
finishing our August of 100+ temertures.... I had to let my garden go since
I am getting to move to a small apartment (somewhere... site undetermined)
so am eying a friends back yard (grin).

He's happy he has someone torake leaves and pick weeds as well. (I think).

Clare