HERB - 'The Natural Pharmacist'

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Dec 6 12:43:07 PST 1999

Web page reviewed in LIIWEEK:
	    The Natural Pharmacist - http://www.tnp.com/home.asp
        Physicians and pharmacists offer objective information
        derived from scientific studies about alternative
        therapies. They discuss herbs and supplements and
        present both the positive and negative findings so that
        users can make informed decisions. Detailed scientific
        information, treatments for specific conditions, and facts
        about interactions with other drugs are available. Free
        registration required. - bb

Has anyone used this besides me? Can anyone comment on it? It looks good
to me, but would it be a good place to send people for safety information?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

".. objections to the evils of political correctness have become a hypocritical
reflex that lets people justify all kinds of rude behavior while telling
themselves that they're actually standing up for freedom and values and
tradition and stuff." -- Phil Agre, Red Rock Eater News Service