HERB - Herbal Soap Scents

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Fri Dec 10 21:47:21 PST 1999

Greetings!

>Of the "exotic" amimal fats, I have only used goose fat and it was a
>wonderful soap.  Made from the goose fat collected from a large feast
>and given to the B&B for largess.  Great fun!  I colored it with
>sandlewood and scented it with patchoui.  It was wonderful.

Just out of curiousity, did you use patchouli essential oil, or parts of
the plant itself, or some other method?  I came across some
not-too-bad-IMHO patchouli candles tonight, and after being introduced to
the actual plant itself (which I like a *lot* better then derived
scents), I got curious.

- Caro (Carowyn Silveroak / Meredith Harmon)

Take my hand, and lead me to salvation / Take my love, for love is
everlasting
And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to
see
the face of God!
     -Les Miserables