HERB - Re: herbalist@ansteorra.org Completed at Last!

billsrw@pediatrician.com billsrw at pediatrician.com
Thu Dec 16 15:33:51 PST 1999

Greetings:

Visit our newest and cutest holiday creation featuring
an animated cast lead by the incredible dancing
Santa Claus!  A real Seasons Greetings.....

         GO TO:  http://christmas.omni-webhosting.com

(just click on above link and look in your browser)

Wishing you and your family the best for the holidays!

Bill and Sue :-)

If you received our optin newsletter in error, or in duplicate,
please accept our sincerest apology.

Bill and Sue Wardsworth
Fun Web Creations
455 Main Street West
Costa Mesa, CA 92706
Office Link: (646) 843-7218

Have any suggestions for our next humorous
web page design?
We always welcome your comments and ideas!
to any future mailings!