HERB - possible virus warning related to mail on this list

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Dec 17 11:13:39 PST 1999

Normally I stay far away from email warnings, but yesterday, I got a
message from this list (via my text-based client) that looked suspiciously
like the virus mentioned here:
	http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/worm.newapt.html
I deleted it, so I can't check. Hopefully, it was not a virus, and you
will all forgive me for wasting the bandwidth...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

"The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small
for anything but love." -- William Sloan Coffin