HERB - Soap Making Info

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 22:21:48 PST 1999

    Well, while we are recommending soap supply companies, here's my
favorite:  <A HREF="http://sugarplum.net/">Sugar Plum Sundries Soap Works</A>
(http://sugarplum.net/) It is actually based here in town (Chattanooga,
Tenn.), and the lady that runs it is a friend of mine. I knew her from some
of the local SF conventions before I ever tried making soap at all, but I
learned a huge amount about the craft from the discussion forum on her
website. I recommend it highly! I haven't compared the prices of her supplies
to other sites, since I figure the lack of shipping charges locally will
cover any differences--do shop around before you buy anywhere. But if you
want to try small recipes to start with, look at her recipe section--she has
a beginner recipe or two that make very small batches.

                        Ldy Diana