HERB - Pregnancy questions

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 20:26:23 PST 1999

GEEGOLLY!! I knew the answer, but for the life of me I cannot remember it!!
Go figure huh? I get a job selling PokeMon and Magic the gathering cards and
my minds turns to mush LOL

no really, I used to know this, back when I was actually married. i did the
research and all, but I really did forget. i can try to remember for you and
send a message along when I remember.

Alan