HERB - Pregnancy questions

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Dec 28 07:12:12 PST 1999

> Now I just hope my -Rh factor leaves the baby alone.  I plan
> on doing this completely natural - or as close to it as I can get anyways.
> That's why I asked about the herbs.  I would like to leave all medications on
> the shelf where they belong, and take care of myself as well as I can using
> herbs.  But I want to do it safely too.

It's always important to remember that efficacious herbs have active
ingredients in them, and are medications, just like anything else. Given
that you have a problem pregnancy factor, please please please find a
local doctor or midwife that you trust, who knows something about herbs,
and consult with them before taking ANYTHING!

Jadwiga, who has never been pregnant, but whose mother belonged to a
problem pregnancy support group...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

"The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small
for anything but love." -- William Sloan Coffin